The darkness is coming at you unexpectedly from the depth.
When that happens, is there someone in your life you can count on?
Someone who takes care of you when your world is falling apart - and gives you the strength to face your fears alone?
Heart neurotic Nathan is lonely, frightened, confused and completely clueless Pain has become such a big part of his life that he expects that his suffering will never end. He no longer sees a way out and tries to take his own life - in vain. Weeks later he wakes up in a psychiatric hospital, where he is told that he does not have very long. But here of all places and now of all times - among all the mentally ill people - he learns to love and appreciate life again.
- written: Summer 2006 & Summer 2012
- First publication: October 2012
- 1st place (Amazon "Drama" & "Schwule")
- Proofreading: Astrid Pfister & HomoLittera
- Pages: 196
- Price: 13,90 Euro (Book) / 6,50 Euro (E-Book)
- Publishing House: HomoLittera
Emotions / Love
Made with Mobirise website template